Located at the entrance to the Ile d’Oléron viaduct, 2 km from the center of Bourcefranc-le-Chapus and near the village of Marennes, known for its tradition of oyster farming, the campsite offers 124 caravan pitches, camper vans or tents. It is located 50 m from the sea with direct access to the beach.
At the campsite you will find :
- Rental of plots for caravans, campers and tents.
- Cyclists welcome, direct access to cycle paths
- Group reception
- Playground (swings, slide), pétanque grounds
- Gray water emptying station for motorhomes, chemical toilet
Rental of canvas housing 20 m² – 4 people with covered terrace of 12 m²:
- 2 bedrooms: parents bedroom with 140 cm bed and children’s bedroom with two 80 cm beds
- table and 4 chairs
- kitchen area (2-burner gas hob, coffee maker)
- Crockery kit
- Refrigerator with freezer
- 2 sun loungers
Rental of canvas housing 12 m² – 2 people with covered terrace :
The charm of a tent, but with the comfort of a wooden terrace and two real beds to enjoy restful nights, rocked by the waves of the ocean …
The pleasure of a tent where you stand up, without the hassle of setting up and taking down!
- Two single beds
- Coffee maker
- Table and 2 chairs
The two canvas bungalows are near the sanitary facilities.